First Legal advice, completely free!
This network enables you to see whether you havfre a legal problem and if you wish you can consult a lawfirm in your neighbourhood. The initial advice is always free of charge! What happens if your legal issue actually becomes a case?
When is a lawyer free?
In almost all cases a lawyer costs money. This is different when you have been taken into custody. When that is the case, it does not matter how much money you make, whether you are rich or poor. You may choose the lawyer that will be assigned to your case and the lawyer will deal with your case, free of charge as soon as you are put into custody. In all other cases you will have to pay a contribution yourself. That contribution varies (in 2022) between € 214 and € 901 depending on your income. When you go to the ‘Legal office’ (juridisch loket Dutch) you will receive a € 56 discount on your contribution. As of January 1st 2012 most associated lawfirms will allow you to consult them, offering you the € 58 discount if you print out the coupon. You will therefore not have to visit the “juridisch Loket” but you can consult your lawfirm directly. You can see whether the law firm offers the € 56 discount as indicated on the associated offices.
For entrepreneurs and individuals with a higher income.
If you are not eligible for financed legal aid ( i.e. if the government reimburses a (large) portion of your legal costs) you will have to finance your own lawyer. Most lawfirms charge you an hourly fee. If you approach a lawfirm through this network and your legal issue becomes an actual case, you may be eligible for a 10% discount on the first 5 hours, if you print out this coupon. Check the associated lawfirms to see if the office of your choice offers the discount. For entrepreneurs check out our special website www.advocatenspreekuurmkb.nl.
Landelijk Netwerk Gratis Inloopspreekuur Advocaten is an idea of mr Valerie Quirina Vallenduuk, lawyer-partner of Vallenduuk Advocaten. The aim of the network is to offer individuals and entrepreneurs an accessible way to have their legal issues reviewed for free by a lawyer in their neighbourhood. It is nice to have your case reviewed by an expert without having the cash clock ticking straight away.
There are some ground rules:
– You do not have to make an appointment upfront. If you want to be sure that you can have your legal issue reviewed, then you can register through this website.
– If you have not made an appointment through this website, it may be that you have to wait.
– The consult is exclusively for (acquainting) new clients. (if you are a regular client or have already made use of the consult hour, it is not allowed to attend the consult hour again, unless it concerns a new legal issue)
– At every consulting hour at least one lawyer is available. If you register through this site, the amount of available lawyers may be adjusted.
– If an immediate solution to your problem is not possible a referral can be made or another appointment can be made outside the consult hour.- When making a follow-up appointment the lawyer will discuss the financial aspects.
You can register for the consultation hour free of charge and do so below. Please note that the law firm must deal with the jurisdiction (in dutch “rechtsgebied”) that your question relates to. There are no questions answered by phone or email.